Cloudfogger provides fee file encryption for Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive and Others. You don't have to worry about your privacy, your provider or lost devices any more. Cloudfogger secures your files and you're in control, no matter where you keep your files. With Cloudfogger you keep control over who has access to your data.
Simple and secure file encryption
- Cloudfogger encrypts all your files easily, quick and secure using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard), which has even been approved by the NSA for top secret information.
- This client-side encryption ensures that nobody will be able to access your protected documents and files without your password.
For Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive and others
- Cloudfogger uses transparent encryption, which makes daily use quick and simple: With Cloudfogger, you save your files to the new Cloudfogger drive X: that is created when you install Cloudfogger. In the background, all files stored on X: will be written fully encrypted to a selectable directory on your system - for example your Dropbox.
- All the same this works with any other cloud storage provider or even your local network/disk storage.
Secure sharing on any media
- Cloudfogger-protected files can also be shared with others. You just need the automatically created Cloudfogger ID your partner uses and you are on your way to use your files together.
- Also, distributing files via e-mail or USB sticks is easy due to the portable Cloudfogger file format.
System Requirements: Win7/Vista/XP
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP