Simple program is a swiss knife for window handling. ClickOff automatically clicks button on error messages that come up all the time, fills in text, minimizes or maximizes windows and allows for the setting of additional parameters.
- Automatically clicks button on error messages that come up all the time.
- Fills in text
- Closes browser popups
- Minimizes or maximizes windows
- Delay times can be set to allow user intervention
- Single entries can be disabled temporarily
- False clicks are avoided by taking the message text into the proccess of detecting.
- To close windows that contain certain words, wildcards can be used
- The scanning speed can be set
- Can be disabled for a short period or permanently without having to be exited.
- Has very low system resource needs, takes about 1 sec. to load and doesn't slow down the system while running.
- Simple usage through hotkey support
- Has language file support
System Requirements: Win 2000/03/08/XP/Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other