BootIt Bare Metal (formerly BootIt Next Generation)
BootIt Bare Metal (formerly BootIt Next Generation) Description:
Taking its roots from its highly successful predecessor, BootIt Next Generation, BootIt BM has been developed from the beginning to provide a powerful set of tools for today’s computer users, enthusiasts, and professionals.
· Supports MBR, EMBR and GPT type partitioning.
· Direct support for PATA/SATA (AHCI) drives.
· Create, move, copy, delete, and undelete partitions.
· Optionally, wipe a partition when deleted.
· Non-destructive resizing of FAT/FAT32, NTFS, and Linux Ext2/3/4 partitions.
· Create over 200 primary partitions on EMBR disks.
· Specify unlimited primary partitions on a per-drive basis.
· Convert between MBR, EMBR and GPT type disks.
· Easily enforce Windows 7 partition alignment standards.
· Complete control over drive geometry.
· Directly edit the Windows BCD store to fix booting errors – no Windows DVD required!
· Edit small text files on any supported partition, even those hidden from Windows.
· Supports hard drives beyond 16 exabytes in size.
· Boot any partition on any hard drive (up to 16), including logical volumes.
· Boot multiple operating systems from a single partition.
· Supports hiding/unhiding partitions, “swapping” of drives, and partition table order for each boot item.
· Automatically detects existing operating systems upon installation and adds them to the boot menu.
· Use the Direct Boot Menu to boot directly into any partition, bypassing the normal boot menu.
· Customize and secure the computer with user IDs and passwords.
· Support booting to Linux, MS-DOS, OS/2, and more...
· Compatible with Linux file systems.
· Create backup images of single partitions, multiple partitions, or entire drives.
· Quickly recover from drive failure, corruption or data loss by restoring an image or extract...
System Requirements: Win All
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP