Blog Checker Description:
1) Run "Blog-Checker.exe" on Windows
2) In "Categories" tab click the "After you select the topics you click this button" button. If all links to be viewed belong to a single category, ignore and click. If categories and subcategories of each link are of importance, in "Categories" tab above the orange button edit them, before pressing "Start" in "Settings" tab.
3) Press "Settings" tab.
4) Press "Upload TXT file with URL" button in the upper left corner and import URLs, one URL per line (including HTTP)
5) Press "Save Log file" button, it will record the exact time, category and "Yes" or "No", depending if the link fits the manual approval process.
6) Press the "Start" button.
If you haven’t heard of the ‘broken link building’ before, it’s essentially a tactic that involves letting a webmaster know about broken links on their site and suggesting an alternative resource (perhaps your own site).
It's quick to 1) parse some hundreds or even tens of thousands of links, it's possible to 2) check the outgoing links with tools like broken link search software from ScreamingFrog.co.uk, but if one wants to 3) manually check if each link is topically relevant to the content piece of your own website, one has to open and rate hundreds of URLs every day. Even clicking and copy-pasting from .xls would take a lot of time, not to say about the rest.
Using our “Blog Checker Tool” helps to review 100 websites in less than 1 hour. It’s a huge economy of time for those who have to go through huge list of links. There are rare websites on AJAX that do not load properly (with the IE function turned off), otherwise it has been successfully tested on tens of thousands of links.
Operating System Support: Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista x32, WinVista x64
Tags: bulk, website, browser, http, clicker, free