BatchPatch is the ultimate WSUS companion tool! Use it as a central console to initiate the download and installation of Windows updates or non-Windows patches to LOTS of remote computers, simultaneously. Then initiate remote reboots and monitor status in real-time. Additional features include a task scheduler, job queues, wake on LAN, front-end for PsExec, and more.
- Initiate the download and / or installation of Windows updates on MANY remote computers simultaneously from a single console (works with your own WSUS server or Microsoft’s server)
- Reboot or shutdown remote hosts and monitor status in real-time with integrated pinging
- Deploy non-Windows patches to remote hosts
- Integrated job queues: Create job queues to execute a set of actions sequentially on remote hosts
- Execute your own custom scripts locally or remotely or add them to job queues for full automation flexibility
- Integrated task scheduler: Any action or entire job queue can be executed by the task scheduler on a specific date and time
- Retrieve the last boot time from remote hosts (very handy when rebooting computers)
- Retrieve the used/free C: disk space from remote hosts (make sure the remote hosts have enough space available for patch installations)
- Retrieve the list of services that are set to “Automatic” but not currently running on the remote hosts (diagnose bootup issues)
- Wake on LAN
How it works:
BatchPatch was designed to be simple and intuitive. Special attention was given to keeping the app as slim as possible. No installation necessary– just launch the EXE and you’re ready to go! You start by loading a list of computer names, IP addresses or MAC addresses (MACs are required for Wake on LAN). Then highlight one, some, or all rows in the grid to perform actions on just the selected hosts. Either right click on the currently selected rows or use the Actions menu to select an...
System Requirements: Win 2000/03/08/XP/Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other