AnVir Virus Destroyer
AnVir Virus Destroyer Description:
Tool that controls everything running on computer and provides Windows enhancements that help in every-day work
Monitor your system and replace Windows Task Manager
• Full information about processes, internet connections, threads, drivers
• Information about startup programs and services. Integrated database with Descriptions for 70 000 startup programs, Internet Explorer toolbars and services
• Icons in the system tray that indicate: CPU, disk, network, memory and Laptop battery
Get rid of viruses, trojans, spyware and malware that your antivirus missed
• Security risk rating for each active process, service and startup program.
• Get notification when any program tries to add itself to startup
Enhance and tune up XP or Vista
• Tweaker that gives direct access to hundreds of XP / Vista settings
• Click on the title of any application to:
o minimize window to system tray
o make window semi-transparent
o pin window 'always on top'
• List of recently used folders in Open / Save dialogs
• Drive's free space as a colored horizontal bar in Windows 'My Computer'
Speed up your PC and Windows startup
• Disable or delete startup programs that you don't need
• "Delayed Startup" lets you set up any startup program to run few minutes later after Windows startup.
• Run startup programs minimized to system tray, or as a floating icon, or as a services on Windows startup
• Balance CPU usage, optimize memory, save process priority
Looking for a crack, patch, serial number, registration code or key generator (keygen) is illegal.
System Requirements: -
Operating System Support: WinXP, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
Tags: security,trojan,trojan remover,virus,antivirus,spyware,anti-spyware
Review for AnVir Virus Destroyer